No products in the basket.
If you have purchased your product in-store you may return it for a full refund within 14 days from delivery/collection, providing the item is still in its original, unopened packaging and is unused/undamaged. Items which have been used or returns made after the 14-day time period will not be accepted or eligible for a refund.
Goods ordered from Dispo Products Ltd are delivered directly from our warehouse to the delivery address specified by the customer. If you have purchased from our online store you will be able to return your goods up to 28 days from delivery. If you have any of the below issues please ensure you contact Dispo Products Ltd within 14 days from when you received your order, after which you will have a further 14 days to make your return:
- Damaged goods in transit
- Missing parts in box
- Incomplete order (please note occasionally items are delivered separately)
- Any other product defects
- Any other concerns regarding your order
Return requests made after 14 days from delivery and items not received within 14 days thereafter, will not be accepted or eligible for a refund.
Online Purchases – Cooling off Period
If you change your mind, you have 14 days after receipt of the goods to change your mind. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the products in accordance with our refunds policy (above).
Please note that returns will only be accepted providing the item is still in its original, unopened packaging and is unused/undamaged. If you do change your mind during the cooling off period, you must return your purchase to us at your own cost in original packaging.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the product while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
The rights and benefits under the guarantee are additional to your statutory rights which are not affected by this warranty.
If your product has developed a fault, please get in touch with us immediately so that we can advise you further. We recommend that items returned to us should be sent by recorded delivery or equivalent service. Dispo Products Ltd will not be held responsible for any damaged or uninsured returned items lost in transit sent by customers.
Inspected Products found to be faulty:
If a genuine fault is found upon inspection, Dispo Products Ltd will replace/repair under warranty and return back to the customer as soon as possible and cover any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
Inspected products found not to be faulty:
Upon inspection of a returned item, if the product does not appear to have any fault, or if a fault has developed due to misuse of the item, it will be the customer’s responsibility to cover all returns postage charges (both to and from Dispo Products Ltd) as well as any costs involved for non-warranty repair.
In order for us to best handle your request, please follow the following steps when contacting us:
- To return any item it is important that you first let us know by calling 02871861086 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure you have your order number and ideally a reason for returning (in case we can help you overcome any issues)
- If you have purchased a Kärcher machine please provide the serial number– this is a 6 digit number located on the machine (we can help you find this)
- Please note: we may request photos or videos of goods or packaging
When returning items, please ensure that the goods are returned in their original packaging and, if possible, with a copy of the invoice enclosed. It is the customer’s responsibility for the cost of returning the item/s to us. Dispo Products Ltd will take no responsibility for the return of the item and strongly recommend that goods are sent via recorded delivery and insured to the value of the full value of the item in case of loss or damage.
Any items which have been used in such a way where the product has been devalued will not be accepted as a return and a refund will not be issued.
To ensure we provide you with the fastest and most convenient service, please contact us in advance of returning goods for refund.
If you return a product to us:
- As mentioned above, because you have cancelled the contract between us within the 14 day cooling-off period, we will refund the price of the product in full, and any applicable delivery charges. Please note the terms and conditions within the cooling-off period. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- For any other reason, we will examine the returned product and notify you of any refund, repair or replacement due via phone or e-mail within 14 days. Please note in busy periods (e.g. Christmas and Bank Holidays) this may take slightly longer. Please allow up to 5-7 working days for your bank to process this into your account.
- If we opt to refund the price of a defective product, we will refund the price of the product in full, any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- If you cancel your order before the goods are shipped, a refund can be processed within at time of cancellation, however please allow up to 5-7 working days for your bank to process this into your account.
- If you cancel your order after the goods have been shipped we will advise you on the appropriate course of action for your specific circumstance.
- We will not refund delivery charges where you only return part of an order.