No products in the basket.
Bactericidal Hand Soap 5L (801)
£16.06 INCL VAT
£13.38 EX VAT
£13.38 EX VAT
Clear, colourless, odourless bactericidal hand soap effective against a broad range of gram positive and gram negative bacteria, moulds, yeasts, algae and fungi (see specification sheet for full listing). Specially formulated for use in areas where hygiene is of utmost importance such as food prep areas and plants, hospitals and nursing homes. The biocide present shows persistent activity even after the product has been rinsed off, ensuring prolonged protection. Manufactured to standard of BS EN 1276 testing. Biodegradable and phosphate free. Pack size: 5 Litre.
Product code: KM801
A clear, colourless, bactericidal hand soap. It produces a rich, creamy lather which powerfully cleans and kills bacteria yet is gentle on hands. Product contains a blend of anionic and amphoteric surfactants, inorganic viscosity modifiers, coconut oils,
bactericide and preservative.
• Specially formulated for use in areas where hygiene is of the utmost importance.
• Produces a rich lather.
• Broad spectrum activity against both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, moulds, yeasts, algae and viruses.
• The biocide present shows persistent activity even after the product has been rinsed off, ensuring prolonged protection.
• Safe for use in food prep areas and kitchens.
• Highly viscous and non-leaking for use in dispensers.
• All surfactants used are biodegradable and phosphate free.